Wednesday, August 17, 2011

It's August...

August means that it is even crazier than normal around the Mitchell household.  Working at Austin Peay means that August is the busiest month of the year at work and this one is no exception.  To say that work has been crazy these past few weeks is the understatement of the year... and lucky for me there is still a few weeks of crazy to go.  The light at the end of my tunnel is that after August is and over and school has resumed I am heading with my wonderful family to the beach...  Only 1 month more to go!

It has also been a busy month of some major birthday planning.  In less than a month my baby Noal will be turning one.  It is so hard to believe that he is already one year old, it seems like just yesterday we were driving back and forth to the NICU everyday for visits...  My how far he has come in a year!  Needless to say, I feel we have A LOT to celebrate.  Here is a sneak peek of just what is in store for the party:


Looking forward to an exciting weekend for my birthday and for Travis and Megan's engagement party.  Lots to celebrate in our family right now.  Pics of the upcoming weekend to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment