Megan's Personal Goals
- Get healthy... Yes, the perks of losing weight have a strong bearing on this, but it was not until I started Weight Watchers that I realized just how unhealthy I was. It is my goal now, not to lose wait, but to become a healthier person.
- Start each day by getting dressed. (Ephesians 6:11)
- Call a close friend once a week, see one at least once a month. I have been blessed in my life with some amazing friendships and I can honestly say that I am not always the best friend in return. I want to make sure that my friends KNOW how much I care about them.
- Record a highlight, memory, or blessing from each day.. This one is going to be a toughy for me. I am horrible about recording important events in our life. As I watch my babies become, well not babies, it makes me sad that I have already forgotten the who, what, when, and wheres of important events in their lives.
- Have a family dinner at home at least three nights a week. Even with the boys as young as they are I am already seeing the busy excuses creep into our family dinner nights at home. The convenience of dining out often wins. I think family dinners around the home table are super important and I want to make sure I don't let our hectic schedules take that away.
- Save energy for my boys. There are so many nights/weekends that I come home completely exhausted from work/friends/life/house chores/etc that my boys too often get my leftovers. I want to make sure they get a mom that they know is always there for them first, no matter how tired she is!
- Plan one way to bless, serve, or encourage my husband. Chad is my rock and my best friend and I need to make sure that I am doing my part of being a supporting and loving wife.
- Finish my Master's. The classes are getting harder and harder and life is getting busier and busier, but I must do this! December 2012 APSU Graduate - MUST BE!